- The administrator of the data contained in the website is My Child Therapy Centre Ltd. – represented by Director Małgorzata Zalewska.
- In the interest of security of personal data entrusted to us, we have implemented procedures to prevent breaches of the security of personal data. The applicable procedures are compliant with applicable law, in particular: 1) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, 2) the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018, 3) Act on the provision of electronic services on July 18, 2002.
- Personal Data may be processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User, and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties, on the basis of law or when processing is necessary for legally required purposes legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- a) by information entered voluntarily in the forms, i.e. e-mail address, first and last name,
- b) through traffic monitoring codes on the website (including, but not limited to, saving cookies files in the final devices – so-called „cookies”),
- c) the website may also save information about the connection parameters (including time stamp, IP address)
- The data collected in point 5 are not used in any way for marketing purposes or to identify the user, they are used only for statistical purposes.
- The data provided in the form at https://www.mychildtherapycentre.co.uk/contacts/ are processed solely for the purpose of providing information contact services.
- User’s personal data left on our site will not be shared with third parties or transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- Personal data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to access their data, the right to rectify them, the right to demand removal or limitation of processing, the right to data transfer, opposition to processing and withdrawal of consent for processing – in cases and under the conditions specified in the General Regulation. The detailed scope of the User’s rights is given in the information clause below.
- The site may include links to other websites, especially in articles, news and in the form of pictures. Such websites are not supervised by our website in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- a) creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- b) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- c) defining a user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- d) Remember to change the font size and contrast
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: „session” and „persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Information clause for Website users In accordance with Article 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of the GDPR, we hereby inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is My Child Therapy Centre Ltd. – represented by the Director of the Clinic.
- Your personal data provided in the contact form placed on the Website, as part of e-mail sent directly to the Clinic, in the login form in order to gain access to the administrative side of the site or as part of the subscription form will be processed only in order to:
1) registration in the Service modules that require it,
2) organizing promotional campaigns and other marketing campaigns organized by our clinic,
4) necessary to take action at the request of the data subject – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter b of the General Regulation,
5) marketing of own services of the Clinic and conducting analyzes of the quality of services provided in order to improve the functionality of these services – ie when processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator (Article 6 (1) letter f of the General Regulation),
- Providing personal data is voluntary, is your choice, but necessary to use part of the Website’s resources and necessary for you to take the action to which the form is intended or take steps by the Clinic in relation to information received from you in the received message -mail.
- You have the right to:
1) Access to the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing,
2) The right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete,
3) Removing or limiting the processing of personal data – in a situation where the processing takes place on the basis of the consent granted to the Administrator,
4) Data transfer,
5) Filing objections to data processing based on the justified interest of the Administrator or processing for the purpose of direct marketing,
6) Lodging a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is justified that your personal data are processed by the Administrator in breach of the provisions of the General Regulation
7) Withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal – if the processing is carried out on the basis of the consent granted to the Administrator,
– in cases and on the conditions specified in the General Regulation. The rights mentioned in points 1-7 above can be implemented by contacting the My Child Therapy Centre Ltd., tel. 02084412569, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities that process personal data at the request of the Administrator, eg IT service providers and other entities processing data for the purpose specified by the Administrator – but such entities process data only on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator. 7. The recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of the law. 8. Your personal data will be stored in the database until the consent is withdrawn for processing or for the time necessary to properly share information. Personal data which the application results from the generally applicable provisions of law will be processed for the period specified in these provisions. The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.